Z.Vex Loop Gate
- Effect Type: Noise Gate
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Release, Gate/Mix, Sensitivity
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: Normal/Chop, Buffer on/off
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 11 x 3,2 x 6
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Switchable Buffer in Loop Send
Delivery time on request
Z.Vex Loop Gate · Guitar Effect
The Z. Vex Loop Gate is the combination of a bypass looper and a noise gate. Zachary Vex has added a few gimmicks that can make a boring "little helper" into a scary effect. The noise gate can also be operated in the "Chop" mode - the signal is chopped rhythmically as with a BIAS tremolo effect. In the loop send path, a switchable, high-quality buffer is integrated to minimize sound losses.
Guitar Effect · Z.Vex Loop Gate
No review for this product available.