Z.Vex Loop Gate
- Effect Type: Noise Gate
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Release, Gate/Mix, Sensitivity
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: Normal/Chop, Buffer on/off
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 11,0 x 3,2 x 6,0
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Switchable Buffer in Loop Send
Z.Vex Loop Gate · Guitar Effect
The Z. Vex Loop Gate is the combination of a bypass looper and a noise gate. Zachary Vex has added a few gimmicks that can make a boring "little helper" into a scary effect. The noise gate can also be operated in the "Chop" mode - the signal is chopped rhythmically as with a BIAS tremolo effect. In the loop send path, a switchable, high-quality buffer is integrated to minimize sound losses.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00