Yamaha Standard YCL-255S
- Finger style: Boehm system
- Tuning: Bb
- Pitch: 442 Hz
- Number of keys: 17
- Rings: 5
- Material: Plastic
- Finish: Imitation black wood surface
- Keywork material: Nickel silver, plated
- Clarinet pads: Fisch scale
- Mouthpiece: CL4C
- Barrel: 65 mm
- Thumb hook: Adjustable thumb hook with ring
- Accessories: Mouthpiece, case, care products
- Boehm system
- : Bb
- Body and cup: ABS plastic
- Mechanism: nickel silver, silver plated
- 17 keys / 6 rings
- Fish skin pads
- New adjustable thumb hook with strap ring
- Yamaha mouthpiece CL4C
- Case with music compartment and water-repellent nylon reference
Yamaha Standard YCL-255S · Clarinet
By removing the metal ring from the bell we have made the instrument even lighter yet it still remains very robust.
Accurate intonation and immediate response help students to produce a round sound.
New adjustable thumb-rest and strap ring
A new adjustable thumb-rest accommodates different sized hands helping the player develop proper playing technique. In addition, a strap ring allows for the instrument to be held without extra effort. Firmer screws and silver soldered ring gives this new feature excellent durability.
Newly redesigned bell
A new bell made only of solid and durable ABS resin plastic results in a lighter instrument with improved response. A resonance chamber in the bell aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes.
A 65mm barrel based on high-end Yamaha clarinet designs produces a focused tone.
The attractive matte finish simulates the actual grain of wood while providing the added durability of ABS resin plastic.
Clarinet · Yamaha Standard YCL-255S
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.