Yamaha Stagepas 600i
- Subcategory: Complete PA set
- Design: Multifunctional cabinet
- Components: 10" LF-/1" HF-driver
- Power (watts rms): 2 x 280 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency range: 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- SPL ( 1w/1m): n. a.
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 129 dB
- directional characteristic: 90° x 60°
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Connections: 6,3 mm Jack und XLR
- Enclosure: Black PVC plastic
- Flyability: No
- Pole flange: Yes
- Special features: including power mixer with 2 x 280 watts, 4 mono and 3 stereo channels
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 335 x 545 x 319 mm
- Weight: 25 kg
- 680-Watt Portable PA with Reverb-equipped 10-channel Mixer, Two speakers with 10-inch LF / 1.4-inch HF drivers, and Built-in Stand Mounts
Yamaha Stagepas 600i · Passive PA-Speakers
The Yamaha StagePas 600i features a versatile 10-channel mixer with connection options for microphones and instruments. Connect up to four microphones, or switch those inputs to mono line inputs. Yamaha SPX reverb on the first four channels. In addition, the mixer includes three stereo line inputs for connecting electronic keyboards, CD or MP3 players, stereo drum machines or other devices.
The Yamaha StagePas 600i includes onboard feedback suppression. One push of a button analyzes any feedback and makes the appropriate changes fast, no need to manually adjust a graphic equalizer, or stopping the set to move microphones.
In addition to the two-band EQ available on each channel, the StagePas 600i features a one knob master EQ. This single knob makes it easy to optimize the sound for different situations, and it's perfect where anyone could be controlling the system on any day. Especially if your performance involves a mixture of speaking and various types of music, the one knob master EQ makes it east to get a polished sound.
- 680-Watt portable PA with 10-channel mixer
- Two loudspeakers with 10-inch low-frequency driver and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver
- 2-band EQ on each channel for optimizing each instrument or voice
- Master 1-knob EQ tailors the sound of the whole system for specific applications
- Built-in feedback suppression eliminates feedback with one button
- High-quality Yamaha SPX digital reverb available on the first four channels
- iPod / iPhone dock plays your music library while charging your device
- Includes mixer / power amplifier, 2 x speakers, cover panel, power cord (2 m), 2 x speaker cables (6 m), and non-skid pads
The STAGEPAS models 400i and 600i are replacing the proven STAGEPAS 300 and 500, which are compact, portable and powerful PA systems with outstanding sound quality and a global popularity.
The STAGEPAS systems 400i and 600i consist of two low weight passive speakers, a detachable powered mixer, a pair of speaker cables and a power cable. Thus, for a complete, extremely well transportable sound system that can be set up quickly and easily for a variety of tasks at any location. With the perfect combination of high-efficiency amplifiers with newly developed speaker elements and high-performance DSPs not only the performance was significantly increased (400 watts with the 400i and 680 watts with the 600i), but also important features such as sound quality and reliability continue to be improved.
Among the features the following have been added iPod / iPhone connector, a SPX effect processor, an internal feedback suppression and an even more versatile equalizer. Thanks to numerous refinements, including a greatly simplified operation the STAGEPAS systems are more versatile than ever and are recommended for an even wider range of users.
Passive PA-Speakers · Yamaha Stagepas 600i
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.