Yamaha MY16 AUD Dante
- MY Card Support for Plug-and-play Dante Digital Audio Networking
- Interface card for Yamaha PM5D, M7CL, LS9, DM-Serie, 02R96, 01V96, DME
- 16-In 16-Out over Gigabit Ethernet
- 8-In 8-Out at 96khz
- Gigabit Ethernet card for multi-track recording
Available in 7-14 business days
Yamaha MY16 AUD Dante · Accessories for Mixers
The Yamaha Dante-MY16-AUD card provides high performance digital media networking and provides 16 bi-directional audio channels, eight at 96kHz, for multi-track recording to users of Yamaha digital audio products. Uses standard internet protocols at 1Gbps and/or 100Mbps Ethernet and is compatible with a wide range of Yamaha digital products, including the PM5D, DSP5D, M7CL, LS9, DM2000, DM1000, 02R96 and01V96 mixing consoles, the DME24N, DME64N digital mix engines and TXn series amplifiers.
- 16 IN/16 OUT operation at 48 kHz, or 8 IN/8 OUT operation at 96 kHz, with high 24-bit resolution
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Advanced network synchronization technology achieves low latency, low jitter, and high sample precision. Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, or 5.0 ms
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch. No additional equipment is required for redundant connections
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface
Accessories for Mixers · Yamaha MY16 AUD Dante
No review for this product available.