- Main Feature: Rack mounted mixer
- Inputs: 4 x microphone XLR / line jack; 2 x microphone XLR / stereo line jack and 2 x stereo line jack
- Inserts: For mono channels
- EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 3 band; semi parametric mids / 3 band fix
- AUX send/stereo return: 2 x pre, 2 x post / 1
- Sub groups: 2 x Stereo
- Channel volume control: 60mm fader
- Outputs: Main-mix-out/balanced.: XLR & jack
- Effects: 2 x Digital multi effect; 2 x 16 reverb and delay presets
- Features: Compressor in the mono channels
- External Dimensions: 143 x 348 x 495 mm
- 12-Channel mixer with X-pressive Neve style 3-band EQ, REV-X and SPX effects, Stereo Hybrid Channel, and iPod Connectivity
Yamaha MGP12X · Mixer
The Yamaha MGP12X mixer features 4 x microphone XLR / line jack; 2 x microphone XLR / stereo line jack and 2 x stereo line jack input channels. Includes four Class-A D-Pre microphone preamps and 3-band X-Pressive EQ with vintage Neve style wave shaping and tonal control.
The Yamaha MGP12X mixer also features two stereo Hybrid Channels with Ducker, auto Leveler and Stereo Image DSP. Dual Digital effects from Yamaha’s REV-X and SPX FX have been included with the Yamaha MGP12X. The front panel features an iPod/iPhone connector for DSP control with the free Yamaha MGP Editor iOS app and also provides playback of music from you library.
The MGP-12X mixer features Yamaha's one-knob compression on mono input channels. Conventional audio compressors with threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the complexity with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression.
- 12 input channels: 4 x microphone XLR / line jack; 2 x microphone XLR / stereo line jack and 2 x stereo line jack
- Four studio-grade Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps
- 48V Phantom power for condenser microphones
- X-pressive Neve style 3-band EQ
- REV-X and SPX effects processors
- Stereo Hybrid Channel with Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Image DSP
- Tap-Tempo Delay
- iPod/iPhone connection for music playback and DSP control
- Free Yamaha MGP Editor app available from the Apple app store
Digital heart. Analog soul.
The MG series mixing consoles are very popular and not just for live bands and DJs. They are already used for an impressive range of different applications from portable PA to fixed installations. With digital functions and superior sound of the MGP current mixers the possibilities reach virtually to infinity.
In 1972 Yamaha's first professional mixer console, the PM200 was released. and in 1997 the first digital mixer DMP7 appeared. And as it happens 40 years after the PM200 and 25 years after the DMP7 Yamaha followed up these occasions with the release of the MGP mixers. A groundbreaking new range which will takes a leading role under the compact professional mixers.
With decades of experience in the production of innovative, high performance analog devices, the class A mic preamps were originally developed for use in our high-end recording equipment. The enhanced D-PRE mic preamps are based on an inverted Darlington circuit and provide a rich, full and smooth sound. the MGP Series class stands out clearly against the competition in the compact mixer class. With the proprietary X-pressive EQ technology, the secret was cracked behind the sound coveted analog EQ modules and achieved an absolutely authentic sound.
The innovative aspect of this compact console is the way digital technology is used in an analog mixer. From the warm, musical analog sound to high-resolution effects, iPod / iPhone integration and the superior functionality of the stereo hybrid channels.
Consequently both worlds were involved or even united In the MGP Series. Digital and analog brought in an unprecedented sound character. They represent the heart and soul of Yamaha's exceptional achievements in the professional audio segment.
Mixer · Yamaha MGP12X
the bestSLOBA STANKOV on 14.12.2013
Value for money:
the best cost benifit ratio
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.