Wampler Triple Wreck V-2
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Crunch/Cream, Treble, Mids, Bass
- Modes: Vintage, Modern
- Switches: Gain Boost, Mode Switch
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 23 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 8,9 x 3,8 x 11,4
- Weight: 0,8 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Wampler Triple Wreck V-2 · Guitar Effect
Rectifier amp series. A three-band EQ ensures that you can dial it in regardless of your amplifier. Any clean amp plus the Triple Wreck equals high-gain guitar tones.
Hard/Brutal controls the overall voicing of the pedal's frequencies, to be either darker, brighter and more modern. Boost Footswitch changes the pedal from high-gain distortion to a modern fuzz. Boost Contour adjusts the intensity of the Boost.
Guitar Effect · Wampler Triple Wreck V-2
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.