- Standalone Sequencer
- Feature1: Soundmodul Granular-Synthesizer
- Design: Table top unit
- Housing Colour: Black
- Enclosure: Plastic
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 357,9 x 16,2 x 245,9 mm
- Weight: 2,0 kg
- Display: Large easy to read display with 8 screen keys
- Keys: 48 silicone pads with precise response
- Sampling: up to 2 minutes 16bit/44 kHz
- Sequencer: Step sequencer with 256 patterns at 128 steps per project
- Sample Expansion: Forward, 1 Shot, Backward, Ping-Pong
- Supported Storage Media: SD Cards
- Supported File Formats: Compatible with classic tracker MOD files
- sound generation: Wavetable synthesizer (compatible with Ableton Wave and Serum)
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Limiter, Amplifier
- Power supply: via USB or powerbank (not included)
- Analog Out: yes
- Connections: Stereo output (3.5 mm jack) Mono Line In (3.5 mm jack) Mono Mic In (3.5 mm jack) MIDI in/out (3.5 mm jack including adapter to 5 pin DIN jack) USB-C connector
- Special Features: FM radio integrated
- Including: USB power adapter, USB-C cable, 16 GB MicroSD card
Polyend Tracker · DJ Groovebox
Standalone sequencer, sound module, sampler and FM radio under one roof; -) Polyend Tracker is an innovative, inspiring and immediate musical instrument. It combines the essential features of a classic tracker with the possibilities of current sound design. Its vertical timeline, powerful sequencer and superbly playable pads combined with a redesigned input interface allow you to create and perform music in a new intuitive way.
The hexadecimal system for displaying parameter values from the classic software trackers has been replaced by a decimal display with parameter name in plain text. The idea behind this was to keep the best of classic trackers (faster and effortless workflow), but to optimize the previously confusing layout. After just a quick look and a few minutes with the Polyend Tracker interface, it quickly becomes clear that this intention has been brilliantly implemented.
Tracker is armed with a large arsenal of powerful sound design tools. You can use existing sample libraries, record new samples via line or microphone input, or use the built-in FM radio. The sample editor offers extensive post-processing options: multi-effect engine, slicer, but also wavetable and granular synthesis (incl. filters, ADSRs, etc. ) are available to create a lively playable instrument from a sample.
In addition, Tracker is also an excellent team player: thanks to its bidirectional MIDI interface. It can be used for sequencing and controlling external devices, or as a sound module for any external MIDI software or hardware devices.
The robust and compact design makes it a great companion for music creators, whether in the home studio, rehearsal room or at the next festival gig. It can be operated with any USB power source, even mains-independent e. g. with a power bank.
No review for this product available.
without VAT, plus delivery costs, plus customs duties
Available for immediate delivery
› Print view
Customers were also interested in:
- Sequential Prophet 10, Synthesizer€ 3.612,-
- Akai MPX16, DJ Sampler€ 167,-
- Klang AM-04Xi, Mixer€ 66,-
- Klang 08-2 FX, Mixer€ 142,-
- Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning, Audio Interface€ 108,-
- DW Collector's 14" x 6,5" Dave Grohl Icon Snare Drum, Snare drum€ 1.805,-
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3, MIDI Controller€ 186,-
- El Cajón Percusión ECP600GR Cajonga, Cajon€ 142,-
- Selmer Axos, Tenor Saxophone€ 3.016,-
- Karl's classic GKK Y 3 m, Instrument Cable€ 20,95
- Expolite FLS 3 CT, LED Lights€ 183,-