Gibson(290 items found.)
- Pickup Cover Gibson PC025GD Bridge€ 32,95TRY 328
- Hooded Sweatshirt Gibson Men's Hoodie Logo M€ 49,95TRY 497
- Pickguard Holder Gibson Les Paul PB030 m. Schrauben€ 8,95TRY 89
- Zipped Hood Gibson Men's Hoodie S€ 29,95TRY 298
- Pickup Cover Gibson Historic PC-045 "Dog Ear" Creme€ 10,95TRY 109
- Pickup Cover Gibson PC010CH Neck€ 16,95TRY 169
- Pickup Cover Gibson PC035NI Bridge€ 19,95TRY 199
- Switchplate Gibson PRWA-030€ 4,95TRY 49
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Tobacco Burst€ 1.934,-TRY 19.254
- Switch Gibson Les Paul TS020 Toggle€ 18,95TRY 189
- Guitar/Bass Tools Gibson Multi Tool€ 16,95TRY 169
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie L€ 47,95TRY 477
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie M€ 47,95TRY 477
- Truss Rod Cover Gibson Historic TR-061 '61 Truss Rod Cover€ 20,95TRY 209
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Hummingbird Original€ 2.939,-TRY 29.259
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass HC€ 1.205,-TRY 11.996
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Songwriter 12 String Burst€ 2.772,-TRY 27.596
- Zipped Hood Gibson Women's Hoodie S€ 36,95TRY 368
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS LB€ 3.947,-TRY 39.294
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS RYT€ 4.605,-TRY 45.844
- Electric Guitar Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Junior VS€ 2.940,-TRY 29.269
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute P90 Vintage Cherry Satin€ 813,-TRY 8.094
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Tribute Satin Cherry Sunburst€ 947,-TRY 9.428
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Slash J-45€ 2.689,-TRY 26.770
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS VCS€ 3.747,-TRY 37.303
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Vintage Cherry€ 1.209,-TRY 12.036
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Junior Doublecut FC€ 2.617,-TRY 26.053
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Thunderbird IV HCS€ 1.873,-TRY 18.646
- Electric Guitar Gibson Explorer Antique Natural€ 1.352,-TRY 13.460
- T-Shirt Gibson Flying V Formation L€ 24,95TRY 248
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass€ 777,-TRY 7.735
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard Translucent Amber€ 2.445,-TRY 24.341
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey L€ 20,95TRY 209
- Guitar/Bass Cleaning and Care Gibson GIGGRK1 Set€ 15,95TRY 159
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. 3XL€ 20,95TRY 209
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Orange Lily€ 30,95TRY 308
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Vintage Saddle Black€ 81,-TRY 806
- T-Shirt Gibson Logo XXL€ 13,95TRY 139
- Electric Guitar Pickup Gibson Modern P490R Neck chrom€ 94,-TRY 936
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL12 045-100 Long Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 338
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSM 045-100 Short Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 338
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 9, 009-042, Vintage Reissue€ 7,95TRY 79
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-PB12L 12 Str. Phosphor Bronze coated, 012-053€ 11,95TRY 119
- Potentiometers Gibson AT520 Push/Pull 500K kurz€ 15,95TRY 159
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 2XL€ 20,95TRY 209
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB11 Phosphor Bronze coated, 011-052€ 8,95TRY 89
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW12, L 012-052, Flatwound€ 20,95TRY 209
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal L€ 20,95TRY 209
- Sticker Gibson Sticker Pack€ 7,95TRY 79
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 3XL€ 20,95TRY 209
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL 040-095 long Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 338
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSL 040-095 Short Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 338
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XXXL€ 20,95TRY 209
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR10 010-046 Brite Wires€ 6,95TRY 69
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR9 009-042 Brite Wires€ 6,95TRY 69
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 11, 011-050, Vintage€ 7,95TRY 79
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW11, UL 011-050, Flatwound€ 20,95TRY 209
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo S€ 15,95TRY 159
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo, L€ 15,95TRY 159
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BW12L 010-046 12 String Brite Wires€ 11,95TRY 119
GibsonThe Gibson Guitar Corporation from Nashville, Tennessee is one of the oldest American makers of guitars, electric guitars and guitar amps.
Orville H. Gibson (1856-1918) founded the company and gave it his name. Around 1890 he started making stringed instruments. 1902 the company „Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Co., Ltd“ was registered and concentrated on making mandolins. Orville Gibson took the fiddle as a model and made guitars and mandolines with distinctive carved, arched solid wood top and back and bent wood sides. Gibson had found out that arched solid wood had a better sustain.
The first Gibson catalog came out in 1903. On 32 pages it offered Mandolins, Mandolas, Guitars und "Harp"-Guitars made by Gibson.
The following years, Gibson always set new standards in instrument manufacturing. 1952 was the year when the first Les Paul was introduced, an instrument that changed the face of rockmusic forever.
The must important Gibson models from the 30´s and 50´s that are still made today are
Gibson L5, Gibson Super 400, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Byrdland and Gibson ES-175.
Accoustic guitars were also also produced by Gibson, the well known modells are Gibson J-45, Gibson J-200 or Gibson Hummingbird.
In the 1940s Gibson started making the first guitars with built-in pickups and thus stared the electricification of Gibson guitars.
In the mid 50´s the first solid body guitars left the gibson manufacturing plants, the Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Flying V und Gibson Firebird. These guitars are very popular today and were copied by companys arround the world, like many other Gibson products. Top acts such as Lenny Kravitz or Popa Chubby are often seen with a Gibson flying V.
Gibson also produces bass guitars. They are used by artists like Jack Bruce from Cream, Kris Novoselic from Nirvana and Mike Dirnt from Green Day. Gibson is known a little less for their amplifiers.
Gibson did never stop the production of mandolins and banjos. The pre WW II banjos (like the Gibson Granada RB) are said to be the best in the world and are first choice of many professional players.
Today Gibson´s electric guitars represent the past and the future of this instrument. Models like the Gibson ES-175, Gibson ES-335, Gibson Flying V, Gibson Explorer or Gibson Les Pauls are embedded in our everyday music. Allthough Gibson´s Les Paul is a true classic, the company never stops looking for new innovations and ideas to stay up to date.