Gibson(295 items found.)
- Switch Gibson Les Paul TS020 Toggle€ 18,95TRY 191
- Hooded Sweatshirt Gibson Men's Hoodie Logo M€ 49,95TRY 504
- Tailpiece Gibson TP010 CHR€ 41,95TRY 423
- Zipped Hood Gibson Men's Hoodie S€ 29,95TRY 302
- Gifts Gibson Premium Playing Stool€ 100,-TRY 1.009
- Switchplate Gibson PRWA-030€ 4,95TRY 50
- Pin Gibson Guitar Pick Pin€ 8,95TRY 90
- Coffee Cup Gibson Original Mug White€ 12,95TRY 131
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Standard€ 1.980,-TRY 19.968
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood Burst€ 1.805,-TRY 18.204
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass EB€ 1.205,-TRY 12.153
- Electric Guitar Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Goldtop V.O.S.€ 3.420,-TRY 34.491
- Pickup Cover Gibson PC025GD Bridge€ 32,95TRY 332
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS WCS€ 4.890,-TRY 49.316
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass HC€ 1.205,-TRY 12.153
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Songwriter 12 String Burst€ 2.772,-TRY 27.956
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson 60's J-50 Original€ 2.100,-TRY 21.179
- Electric Guitar Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Junior VS€ 2.940,-TRY 29.650
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony€ 1.148,-TRY 11.578
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS VCS€ 3.747,-TRY 37.789
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood AN€ 1.630,-TRY 16.439
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson L-00 Studio Rosewood AN€ 1.679,-TRY 16.933
- T-Shirt Gibson Logo XXL€ 13,95TRY 141
- Electric Guitar Gibson Slash Les Paul November Burst€ 2.456,-TRY 24.769
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Junior Doublecut FC€ 2.617,-TRY 26.393
- Pickup Cover Gibson Historic PC-045 "Dog Ear" Creme€ 10,95TRY 110
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XL€ 20,95TRY 211
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass BS€ 777,-TRY 7.836
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass WE€ 777,-TRY 7.836
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-LES10, 010-046 Premium€ 11,95TRY 121
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo, L€ 15,95TRY 161
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo, XL€ 15,95TRY 161
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey XL€ 20,95TRY 211
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie M€ 47,95TRY 484
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal L€ 20,95TRY 211
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. M€ 20,95TRY 211
- Zipped Hood Gibson Women's Hoodie S€ 36,95TRY 373
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL12 045-100 Long Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 342
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSM 045-100 Short Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 342
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 9, 009-042, Vintage Reissue€ 7,95TRY 80
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB12 Phosphor Bronze coated, 012-053€ 8,95TRY 90
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSL 040-095 Short Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 342
- Potentiometers Gibson AT520 Push/Pull 500K kurz€ 15,95TRY 161
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL 040-095 long Scale Flatwound€ 33,95TRY 342
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Primrose€ 30,95TRY 312
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR10 010-046 Brite Wires€ 6,95TRY 70
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 11, 011-050, Vintage€ 7,95TRY 80
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW11, UL 011-050, Flatwound€ 20,95TRY 211
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW12, L 012-052, Flatwound€ 20,95TRY 211
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BW12L 010-046 12 String Brite Wires€ 11,95TRY 121
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 2XL€ 20,95TRY 211
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB13 Phosphor Bronze coated, 013-056€ 8,95TRY 90
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-LES9, 009-042 Premium€ 11,95TRY 121
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. 2XL€ 20,95TRY 211
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. S€ 20,95TRY 211
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. XL€ 20,95TRY 211
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson L€ 20,95TRY 211
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XXL€ 20,95TRY 211
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR9 009-042 Brite Wires€ 6,95TRY 70
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 3XL€ 20,95TRY 211
GibsonThe Gibson Guitar Corporation from Nashville, Tennessee is one of the oldest American makers of guitars, electric guitars and guitar amps.
Orville H. Gibson (1856-1918) founded the company and gave it his name. Around 1890 he started making stringed instruments. 1902 the company „Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Co., Ltd“ was registered and concentrated on making mandolins. Orville Gibson took the fiddle as a model and made guitars and mandolines with distinctive carved, arched solid wood top and back and bent wood sides. Gibson had found out that arched solid wood had a better sustain.
The first Gibson catalog came out in 1903. On 32 pages it offered Mandolins, Mandolas, Guitars und "Harp"-Guitars made by Gibson.
The following years, Gibson always set new standards in instrument manufacturing. 1952 was the year when the first Les Paul was introduced, an instrument that changed the face of rockmusic forever.
The must important Gibson models from the 30´s and 50´s that are still made today are
Gibson L5, Gibson Super 400, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Byrdland and Gibson ES-175.
Accoustic guitars were also also produced by Gibson, the well known modells are Gibson J-45, Gibson J-200 or Gibson Hummingbird.
In the 1940s Gibson started making the first guitars with built-in pickups and thus stared the electricification of Gibson guitars.
In the mid 50´s the first solid body guitars left the gibson manufacturing plants, the Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Flying V und Gibson Firebird. These guitars are very popular today and were copied by companys arround the world, like many other Gibson products. Top acts such as Lenny Kravitz or Popa Chubby are often seen with a Gibson flying V.
Gibson also produces bass guitars. They are used by artists like Jack Bruce from Cream, Kris Novoselic from Nirvana and Mike Dirnt from Green Day. Gibson is known a little less for their amplifiers.
Gibson did never stop the production of mandolins and banjos. The pre WW II banjos (like the Gibson Granada RB) are said to be the best in the world and are first choice of many professional players.
Today Gibson´s electric guitars represent the past and the future of this instrument. Models like the Gibson ES-175, Gibson ES-335, Gibson Flying V, Gibson Explorer or Gibson Les Pauls are embedded in our everyday music. Allthough Gibson´s Les Paul is a true classic, the company never stops looking for new innovations and ideas to stay up to date.