TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1
- Effects: HardTune, pitch correction
- Mic-preamp: Microphone
- Inputs and Outputs: XLR Mic In, XLR Line Out
- Features: Pedal vocal effects
- External Dimensions: 90 x 140 x 60 mm
- Optional accesories: MP75 microphone with control features
- Pitch-correction Effects Pedal with Subtle to HardTune Effects Guided By Guitar Input, Key, or Chromatic
TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 · Multi-Effects
The TC Helicon VoiceTone C1 Hardtune and Correction pedal includes the HardTune effects and suble pitch correction and gender manipulation in a single to use footpedal. Features include a phantom powered XLR mic preamp, balanced XLR output, USB port to connecto to VoiceSupport application for updates, and Mic-Control which allows remote effect on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone. Pitch correction can be guided by key, chromatic or guitar input and an attack control ranges form subtle correction to jagged HardTune. Gender knob adjusts from male/deep to female/alien gender.
Use more than one TC Helicon VoiceTone pedal at a time. You will only need to adjust the MIC GAIN control of the first pedal in the chain, the following VoiceTone pedals gain shoudl be set to the minimum position.Mic Control allows you to turn effects on and off from the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone. Push the MIC CONTROL switch in to allow remote on / off control on any or all pedals in a chain. Using multiple TC Helicon VoiceTone pedals requires the control signal pass through feature to be enabled on all but the last pedal.
TC Helicon's Mic Control circuit is built into the VoiceTone C1 Hardtune and Correction pedal which allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn the VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Chained TC Helicon VoiceTone singles pedals can be controlled independently or can be turned on/off in combination.
TC Helicon VoiceSupport is a Windows and Mac application that connects a VoiceTone C1 Hardtune and Correction vocal effects pedal via the USB port to TC Helicon's support network and provides access to software updates, new preset downloads, support feed shows of latest tips and tricks, and simple back-up and restoring of preset / setup data.
- Hardtune and Correction Vocal Effects Pedal
- Studio-quality microphone preamplifier
- Balanced XLR output
- Recessed mic gain prevents accidental bumps onstage
- Correction can be guided by key, chromatic, or guitar input
- Connects with other VoiceTone pedals
- Adjusts from male/deep gender to female/alien gender
- Attack control ranges from subtle correction to jagged HardTune
- Works with options TC-Helicon MP Series microphones for hands-on control
- USB connection for connecting to VoiceSupport for tips, tricks, and updates
- Rugged die-cast metal case with rubberized no-slip base
Multi-Effects · TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.