- 8 Channel stereo headphone amplifier
- 250mW + 250mW @ 32ohm per channel
- 8 stereo 1/4-inch headphone outputs
- Each headphone output switchable to input 1, input 2 and direct input source or a combination of the three inputs
- 2 Stereo inputs
- Switchable direct input on each channel
- Inputs: 16 x 1/4" TRS balanced direct inputs, 4 x XLR balanced inputs on Channels 1 & 2, 2 x 1/4" TRS balanced inputs on Chan 1, 2 x RCA unbalanced inputs onChan 2
- Outputs: 4 x TRS balanced foldback outputs
Delivery time on request
Tascam MH-8 · Headphone Amplifier
TASCAM's MH-8 is the ideal headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation. Each of the eight stereo outputs delivers 250mW into 32 ohms per side with three switchable sources available. Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphone out can select any one of these inputs, or mix several together. A set of foldback outputs allow you to chain other MH-8s into a larger system.
Headphone Amplifier · Tascam MH-8
No review for this product available.