- Single-driver In-ear Monitors with Detachable Kevlar Reenforced Cables and Accessories Kit - Clear
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 20 Ω
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 17.5 kHz
Shure SE215-CL · In-Ear Monitoring System
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass
- Sound isolating design blocks out external noise
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle
- Detachable Kevlar reinforced cable
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX 1/8-inch connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation
- Included Fit Kit with small, medium, and large sleeves, as well as a soft carrying case
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 20 ohms
- Noise attenuation: Up to 37dB
- Frequency range: 22Hz-17.5kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 1/8-inch
Sound Isolating Earphones block out almost 90% of ambient noise. This means you get genuine sound at ear-friendly low volume. This works on the stage with the in-ear monitoring as well as with PC or on the go with the MP3 player, mobile phone or iPhone.
Optimized for active use on stage, the Shure earphones offer maximum comfort. Small, high-performance micro drivers provide highly accurate sound directly into the ear and provide high end sound.
In-Ear Monitoring System · Shure SE215-CL
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 10 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.