- Wireless options: Handheld Microphone
- Frequency band: UHF 863 - 865 MHz
- Receiver technology: True diversity
- Capsule type: Shure PG58
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours
- Features: Integrated Antenna / Ariel
- Receiver Features: 9.5"/ 1U, XLR and Unbalanced jack connection.
- Including: Receiver, hand transmitter with microphone capsule
- Simultaneous channels: up to 3
Shure BLX24E/PG58-T11 · Wireless Systems
The Shure PG58 wireless systems microphone set is the introduction to Shure wireless technology. They offer Shure-typical robustness and sound quality at an affordable price. The analog radio technology convinces with improved linearity and extended frequency response. This simple setup allows even the novice to handle the PG radio system.
- Professional Quality and Sound
- Gain before feedback cardioid pickup pattern
- Dynamic capsule rugged coil
- Integrated pop filter reduces annoying breath sounds and wind noise
- Licence free in the range 823-832 (S8) and 863-865 MHz (T11)
- Status and battery status LED indicator
- Adjustable Gain (-10 dB pad)
- Quick and easy frequency adjustment
- Up to 14 hours of battery life with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 100 meter range
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity
- Quick Scan finds a button the best free frequency
- Jack and XLR outputs [ *]
- Two-Tone Audio Status LED [/ LIST]
The BLX-R wireless systems offer professional wireless technology at an excellent price to performance ratio. Plug & Play and QuickScan make the systems ready for immediate use.
The 1 / 2-19 "rack receiver has a rugged metal housing and detachable antennas. The output level is adjustable and the LC display provides a detailed RF and audio display.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.