Shure 520DX ''Green Bullet''
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Wind Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Harmonica
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 100 Hz to 5 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 12.5 mV/Pa
- Features: Volume control in body
Shure 520DX ''Green Bullet'' · Microphone
- The famous Shure "bullet"
- After going out of production many years ago, it is finally back now after an increasing demand for it
- Capsule is ideally suited for producing the legendary blues sound
- The ¼-inch phone plug is attached to the microphone’s body
- Features a volume control knob at its base which allows you to stop the signal if required
The famous Shure 520 DX "Green Bullet" is the ultimate microphone for harmonicas. It features an omni-directional pickup pattern and a high-impedance capsule. Due to its extremely limited frequency response, it delivers an authentic blues sound. Connecting the 520 DX to a guitar amplifier, its reasonably high signal output will get the amplifier to distort and overdrive without much difficulty. An attached cable with standard ¼ phone plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device. Furthermore the microphone incorporates a volume knob that allows you to make adjustments during a live performance and stop the signal if required.
MP-Rating: A true classic and the most commonly used harmonica mic worldwide. 6 Stars.
Microphone · Shure 520DX ''Green Bullet''
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 9 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Shure 520DX ''Green Bullet'', Microphone
- Datenblatt (Datenblatt.pdf)