- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Acoustic Guitar
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 137/147/157 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa
- Features: Bass-roll-off / Cut-off-switch
- Including: Stand adapter, case and wind protector
Sennheiser e914 · Microphone
The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks. The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc.
MP-Rating: This mic is ideally suited for very demanding applications. The e914 is characterised by a very natural, clear sound. This excellent mic deserves an excellent rating: 6 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Microphone · Sennheiser e914
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.