- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Instrument Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Tom-Tom
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Features: Incl. rim clamp
- Including: Case
Sennheiser e904 · Microphone
- Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion
- Very fast attack
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snare drum
- Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles
- Hum compensating coil
- Robust metal body
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 63 x 41 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Supplied with pouch
The e 904 is a cardioid dynamic instrument microphone especially designed for drums.
MP-Bewertung: Suitable for miking tom and snare, the e904 is a compact Pro. It hardly requires any added EQ and delivers a powerful, clear sound for each tom (except floor tom) 5 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Microphone · Sennheiser e904
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.