- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Instrument Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Bass Drum
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 0,2 mV/Pa
- Features: Integrated stand adapter
- Including: Case
Sennheiser e902 · Microphone
- Dynamic microphone with cardioid pickup pattern for low-frequency instruments
- Frequency range 20 Hz - 18 kHz – optimised for miking bass drums
- Integral stand adapter
- Supplied with pouch
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Exceptionally clean and clear pick-up of the deepest bass signals
- Integral stand mount
- Hum compensating coil
- Shock mounted capsule
- Robust metal body
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,2 mV/Pa; (@ 60 Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 128.5 x 60 mm
- Weight: 440 g
The e 902 is a dynamic cardioid instrument microphone, which was designed for lowest bass signals with very high sound pressure levels.
It is suitable for kick drums, bass guitar-amps, tuba, and other bass instruments.
MP-Rating: The e902 provides clean bass reproduction. It’s a mic you can definitely work with. This mic even allows rather non-experienced users to produce almost any bass drum sound. A mic that is widely appreciated. 6 Stars
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Microphone · Sennheiser e902
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.