- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 1,8 mV/Pa
- Features: On / Off switch
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Sennheiser e845-S · Microphone
- Dynamic handheld microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Hum compensation coil, elastic capsule suspension
- Model e 845 S with On/Off switch
- Supplied with stand adapter and pouch
- Ideally suited for all kinds of vocal application
The e845 S is a high-quality vocal microphone with a supercardioid pickup providing an extended high frequency response and has been specifically designed to withstand the strains of touring. In addition to being extremely resistant to feedback and handling noise.
MP-Rating: The e845 exhibits an extended high frequency response. It has been specifically designed to withstand the strains of touring and ensures professional sound quality all the way thorugh. 5 Stars!
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Sennheiser e845 (Item No. 2708171) without On/Off switch
Sennheiser e845 S (Item No. 2708172) with On/Off switch
What are handheld vocal microphones?
Microphones that you hold in your hands while performing are considered as handheld vocal microphones. These microphones have to fulfil certain criteria. They need to offer high feedback-rejection and most of them feature cardioid, supercardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns. In addition they are required to provide a rugged construction, full bass and crispy highs. Their frequency response is usually tailored, because these microphones are designed for vocal pickup. Models featuring a pronounced proximity effect are frequently used. When choosing a mic, you should also make sure that wind and breath "pop" noise as well as handling noise are sufficiently suppressed.
Microphone · Sennheiser e845-S
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.