- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2,7 mV/Pa
- Features: On / Off switch
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Sennheiser e835-S · Microphone
- Dynamic handheld microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Hum compensation coil, elastic capsule suspension
- Features On/Off switch (model e 835 S)
- Supplied with stand adapter and pouch
- Ideal for all kinds of vocal applications
The e835 is a lead microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern which has been specifically designed to be used on stage. Along with its capability to handle high sound pressure levels, it features high feedback rejection. Low handling noise is ensured by the microphone´s elastic capsule suspension. In spite of its cardioid pattern, it maintains fairly constant sound quality regardless of whether the sound comes in from the front or, unintentionally, from the sides. Alternatively, this handheld microphone is also available with an On/Off switch (model e835S).
MP-Rating: This rugged microphone has been built to withstand even the toughest performances on stage or on tour- what do you expect? It’s a Sennheiser! 4 Stars!
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Sennheiser e835 (Item No. 2708169) without On/Off switch
Sennheiser e835S (Item No. 2708170) with On/Off switch
Microphone · Sennheiser e835-S
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 21 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.