- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Clip-on Lavalier / Lapelle Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Wind Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Wood / Brass Instruments
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 0,8 mV/Pa
- Features: Tear resistant cable with XLR connector
- Including: Clamp, case
Sennheiser e608 · Microphone
- Instrument microphone with supercardioid pickup pattern
- Specifically tailored for miking drums as well as brass and woodwind instruments
- Supplied with gooseneck clamp
- Ball grille made of stainless steel, housing made of plastic strengthened with glass-fibre
- Ham compensation coil reduces interference from magnetic fields
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Supplied with clamp and pouch
The e608 is an instrument microphone with a super cardioid pickup pattern which has been specifically tailored for micing drums as well as woodwind (except for flute instruments) and brass instruments. Thanks to its clip and goose neck element, this compact dynamic microphone can be positioned close to the signal source for high level output. The basket is made of stainless steel and because of its rugged housing strengthened with glass-fibre, the microphone is well-roadworthy. Equipped with an elastic capsule suspension, a hum compensation coil which reduces interference from magnetic fields, this microphone is highly resistant against handling noise and provides high sound quality.
MP-Rating: Provided with a gooseneck and clip element, this microphone can be placed optimally on the instrument and ensures realistic sound reproduction at a high level output. It is not suitable for flute instruments. 5 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Microphone · Sennheiser e608
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.