Tama(570 items found.)
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600DTW2 943 kr
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Speed Cobra 310 HiHat Stand1 350 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600D1 111 kr
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra HH2051 045 kr
- Double Tom Stand Tama Roadpro HTW839W1 969 kr
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Attachment506 kr
- Hardware Bag Tama Standard SBH01363 kr
- Drum Bag Tama Standard SBS14292,04 kr
- Cymbal Stand Tama Roadpro Cymbal Boom Stand988 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LWN4 799 kr
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad PBH05 Hardware Bag1 529 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 18" Aqua Blue Shellset4 381 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900PWN Power Glide5 199 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20" Charcoal Mist Complete Drumset6 577 kr
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Lever Glide HiHat3 180 kr
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6,5'' Black Brass Snare5 180 kr
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Holder415 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LW2 490 kr
- Drum Accessory Tama Oriental Design Drum Rug1 407,78 kr
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wires140 kr
- Drum Accessory Tama TCP20 Silent Tips40 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Dyna Sync Twin Pedal7 126 kr
- Snare drum Tama Metalworks 14'' x 6,5'' Black Steel Snare1 389 kr
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro MCA53495 kr
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14" x 6,5" Studio Maple Snare4 699 kr
- Percussion Holder Tama Closed HiHat1 090 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 20" Black Oak Wrap8 773 kr
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad Drum Throne Bag555 kr
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate 4 Pack185 kr
- Snare drum Tama Soundworks DST14652 399 kr
- Percussion Holder Tama Standard Cobra HiHat Clutch166,32 kr
- Snare Stand Tama 60 Series HS60W857 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Cocktail-Jam 16" Indigo Sparkle7 675 kr
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90WH189,09 kr
- Drum Bag Tama Powerpad 14" x 6,5" Snare Drum Bag473 kr
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad 22" Cymbalbag835 kr
- Snare Stand Tama Roadpro HS800W1 419 kr
- Replacement Unit Tama Cymbal Felt Washers 2 Pcs.32,67 kr
- Percussion Holder Tama Fast Multi Clamp381,15 kr
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Velo Glide HiHat2 850 kr
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW200977 kr
- Multi-Stand Tama Roadpro HTC87W1 699 kr
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT741B Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrest3 390 kr
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra 600 HiHat Sand1 590 kr
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90F Cobra Beater Felt256,41 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900RWN Rolling Glide4 899 kr
- Percussion Holder Tama Quick-Set HiHat Clutch292,04 kr
- Snare Tama Regular 14” 42 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wire208 kr
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6'' G-Maple Mappa Burl4 285 kr
- Cymbal Stand Tama Stage Master Double Braced Cymbal Boom Stand714 kr
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Bell Brass Snare Wire222,75 kr
- Snare drum Tama Starphonic 13" x 7" Steel Snare4 161 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 22" Black Oak Wrap8 773 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 22" Hairline Blue9 870 kr
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90FH195 kr
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200PTW2 159 kr
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB12BE162,36 kr
- Snare drum Tama Star Reserve Vol. 4 14" x 6,5"10 749 kr
- Drum Kit Tama Superstar Classic 18" Transparent Black Burst10 419 kr
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT430BC Round Rider Trio Cloth Top1 529 kr
TamaThe story of TAMA reaches back to the year 1908, when the Hoshino bookstore opened a music instrument department.
Then in 1929 a separate company, the Hoshino Gakki Inc., was founded, the operational field included manufacturing and the import and export of music instruments.
The company TAMA was founded after the Second World War during the period of Reconstruction and Development in 1962.
At first the manufacturing was focused on electric guitars and amplifier. In 1965 TAMA made the “Star Drums”, which were shown first at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1967. This was also the year that the Roland Meinl Musikinstrumente GmbH & Co. KG took over the German distribution of TAMA. The brand name “ STAR” could not be used in the USA, and so the brand TAMA drums was born. As time went by TAMA drew the attention of more and more famous drummers, in return their suggestions and comments helped the company’s rapid and innovative development.
Revolutionary TAMA hardware includes : (TAMA Kingbeat series, TAMA boom stands TAMA double brace hardware, TAMA X-Hat, TAMA Multiclamp, TAMA Memory Locks, TAMA Camco, TAMA Iron Cobra i.e.)
Today TAMA is a manufacturer with a wide range of products from reasonably priced set ups to professional top class equipment, every drummer will find the right equipment.
Drummers such as : Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Lars Ullrich (Metallica), David Silveria (koRn), Simon Phillips (Toto, The Who), Christoph Schneider (Rammstein), Scott Travis (Judas Priest, Racer X), Chris Efthimiadis (Sub7even), Gas Lipstick (HIM), Eric Correa (Cypress Hill), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas), Jukka Nevalainen (Nightwish) and many more.
In the past TAMA drums were made to suite a certain music style. For instance the TAMA superstar was designed for rock & heavy metal, this was achieved by using specific bearing edges, which led to a warm and long sustaining sound, but made it very hard to tune. Around 1990 TAMA started manufacturing drums that could be used for all music styles. TAMA is a forerunner regarding drum and accessories development and design and since the introduction of the TAMA Iron Cobra the company has arrived at the pinnacle of drum manufacturing.
TAMA uses multiple layers of different timbers whilst producing drums, this results in a notable improvement of sound quality.
TAMA was the first brand to make so- called signature snare drums. These are snares that are specially and individually assembled by famous drummers. The best known example is probably the TAMA drum of Lars Ulrich (Metallica) as played on the album St. Anger .
Products like the new TAMA Superstar, TAMA Iron Cobra, TAMA Starclassic and the signature snares are of an impressing quality and offer a hard to beat value for money.