Roland PDX-100 V-Pad
- Subcategory: Snare drum/ tom pad
- Number of Trigger Zones: 2
- Connections: 1 x stereo jack
- Dimensions: 10" (25,4 cm)
- Playing surface: meshhead
- Special Features: Positional sensing
- Restrictions: For Roland V-Drum Modules only
- Accessories: Cable, Tuning Key
Roland PDX-100 V-Pad · Pad
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier and to recording equipment or headphones.
Pad · Roland PDX-100 V-Pad
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Downloads: Roland PDX-100 V-Pad, Pad
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)