Roland PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pad
- Subcategory: Snare drum/ tom pad
- Number of Trigger Zones: 2
- Connections: 1 x stereo jack
- Dimensions: 8" (20,32 cm)
- Playing surface: Rubber
- Special Features: Tom-Tom-Pad with Tom-rosette
- Accessories: Connecting cable
Roland PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pad · Pad
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier and to recording equipment or headphones.
Pad · Roland PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pad
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Downloads: Roland PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pad, Pad
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)