- Technology: Modelling
- LF-Driver: 1 x 10"
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Bass guitar combo amplifier
- 60-watt power output
- 1 x 10-inch low-frequency driver, 1 x tweeter in coaxial 2-way inline configuration
- POWER SQUEEZER switch maintains tone while reducing output volume
- 8 x COSM bass amp models: SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW
- 7 x effects including chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverbs
- Single-knob compression and drive, SHAPE switch, and 3-band EQ for added tone control
- Built-in phrase looper with REC/PLAY/DUB switch
- Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support
- SOLO mode with memory recall
- 1 x 1/4-inch bass input jack
- 1 x 1/8-inch miniature stereo auxiliary input jack
- 1 x 1/4-inch TRS footswitch input jack for controlling multiple parameters and effects with BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, or FS-6 foot switches
- 1 x 1/4-inch line output jack
- 1 x XLR direct output jack
- Dimensions: 16-5/8" W x 12-13/16" D x 18-7/8" H
- Weight: 35.75 lbs
Roland Cube-60XL · Bass Amp
The midsize 60-watt 1x10-inch Roland Cube 60XL BASS combo amplifier is a go-to bass amp for extremely full feature set plus 36-pound portability. In addition to eight fantastic COSM amp models, SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW, the Roland Cube CB60XL BASS combo is loaded with seven studio and stage-ready chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverb effects. Other features of the Roland Cube 60XL Bass include a direct XLR output for feeding a mixing desk while gigging or in the studio, a SOLO function with memory recall which effectively provides a second channel, Single-knob compression and drive, SHAPE switch, 3-band EQ for added tone control, built-in phrase looper with REC/PLAY/DUB switch, and Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support.
Combined with a dual custom Air Flow bass ports, FFP design technology allows the Roland Cube 60XL BASS combo amplifier's 10-inch low-frequency driver with coaxial in-line tweeter and 60-watt power amp to work together with maximum efficiency, giving the sound of a much more powerful amp. Roland also includes a Power Squeezer function, which allows the Roland Cube CB60XL BASS combo to produce the same wide-open and punchy sound, but at a lower volume that's perfect for practice sessions. The Roland Cube 60XL BASS combo also includes phrase looper plus a 3-band EQ that lets you tweak your tone to perfection.
The Roland Cubes were the first practice amp with amp modeling, and they have a stunning success story behind them: from its introduction in 2002 until early 2009, it sold a million units worldwide! unbelievable! The recipe for success: Fantastic sound, thanks to custom speakers, all the classic sounds with a lot of amp and effects stompboxes, simple operation and best workmanship.
Now Roland has set itself a few more goals! From the CUBE X is the XL series - each model gets a lot of amps and effects! There are also new features like the "EXTREME" amp modeling and the "HEAVY OCTAVE" effect for the toughest and deepest metal riffs, 80 second looper, vintage spring reverb modeling, solo booster, "tuning fork" function, and more . Incredibly, despite the additional features and consistently high production quality the price has been lowered significantly for all models!
The new XL CUBE amps will make sure that the CUBE success story continues!!
Bass Amp · Roland Cube-60XL
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.