- Technology: Modelling
- LF-Driver: 1 x 12"
- Power at 8 ohms: 120 watts
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Bass guitar combo amplifier
- 120-watt power output
- 1 x 12-inch low-frequency driver, 1 x tweeter coaxial 2-way inline configuration
- POWER SQUEEZER switch maintains tone while reducing output volume
- 8 x COSM bass amp models: SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW
- 7 x effects including chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverbs
- Single-knob compression and drive, SHAPE switch, and 4-band EQ for added tone control
- Built-in phrase looper with REC/PLAY/DUB switch
- Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support
- SOLO mode with memory recall
- 1 x 1/4-inch bass input jack
- 1 x 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input jack
- 1 x 1/4-inch TRS footswitch input jack for controlling multiple parameters and effects with BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, or FS-6 foot switches
- 1 x 1/4-inch line output jack
- 1 x XLR direct output jack
- Dimensions: 18-3/16" W x 12-13/16" D x 20-7/16" H Weight: 43.44 lbs
Roland Cube-120XL · Bass Amp
The 120-watt 1x12-inch Roland Cube 120XL BASS combo amplifier is a go-to bass amp for extremely full feature set plus 44-pound portability. In addition to eight fantastic COSM amp models, SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW, the Roland Cube 120XL BASS combo is loaded with seven studio and stage-ready chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverb effects. Other features of the Roland Cube 120XL Bass include a direct XLR output for feeding a mixing desk while gigging or in the studio, a SOLO function with memory recall which effectively provides a second channel, Single-knob compression and drive, SHAPE switch, 3-band EQ for added tone control, built-in phrase looper with REC/PLAY/DUB switch, and Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support.
Combined with a dual custom Air Flow bass ports, FFP design technology allows the Roland Cube 120XL BASS combo amplifier's 12-inch low-frequency driver with coaxial in-line tweeter and 120-watt power amplifier to work together with maximum efficiency, giving the sound of a much more powerful amp. Roland also includes a Power Squeezer function, which allows the Roland Cube 120XL BASS combo to produce the same wide-open and punchy sound, but at a lower volume that's perfect for practice sessions. The Roland Cube 120XL BASS combo also includes phrase looper plus a 3-band EQ that lets you tweak your tone to perfection.
The Roland Cubes were the first practice amp with amp modeling, and they have a stunning success story behind them: from its introduction in 2002 until early 2009, it sold a million units worldwide! unbelievable! The recipe for success: Fantastic sound, thanks to custom speakers, all the classic sounds with a lot of amp and effects stompboxes, simple operation and best workmanship.
The new CUBE EX amps will ensure that the CUBE success story continues unabated!
Bass Amp · Roland Cube-120XL
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.