- Power (watts rms): 30 watts
- Number of channels: 3
- Outputs: n/a
- Special features: Additional AUX in (2x); stereo link to a further CM30
- Mobile Monitor with 30-Watt Amp, 6.5" Two-Way Speaker and 3-Channel Mixer
Roland CM-30 · Keyboard Amp
- 30-watt 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- Three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and two additional Aux inputs
- 2-Band equaliser, Headphone socket
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, which allows a total of eight stereo inputs and two mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for carrying the unit safely
- Rugged, Compact, and Versatile
- Dimensions: 26,4 cm x 22,3 cm x 20,7 cm HxWxD
Versatile and portable
The new CM-30 CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial two-way speaker. The CM-30 is built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, as well as live monitoring onstage. Thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors — it can withstand the rigors of the road
Convenient front-mounted control w/ 2-band EQ
Sculpt your sound with the CM-30’s onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
Each CM-30 is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one CM-30 you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. The CM-30 offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
The Roland Cubes were the first practice amp with amp modeling, and they have a stunning success story behind them: from its introduction in 2002 until early 2009, it sold a million units worldwide! unbelievable! The recipe for success: Fantastic sound, thanks to custom speakers, all the classic sounds with a lot of amp and effects stompboxes, simple operation and best workmanship.
The new CUBE EX amps will ensure that the CUBE success story continues unabated!
Keyboard Amp · Roland CM-30
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 19 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.