Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
- Number of Trigger Zones: 1
- Connections: 1 x stereo jack
- Playing surface: Rubber
- Special Features: Bent form to accomodate mounting on V-Pad or Acoustic-Drum
- Restrictions: For Roland V-Drum Modules only
- Accessories: Attachment material for cymbal and tom stand, connecting cable
Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad · Pad
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier and to recording equipment or headphones.
Pad · Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, Pad
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)