Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
- Number of Trigger Zones: 1
- Connections: 1 x stereo jack
- Playing surface: Rubber
- Special Features: Bent form to accomodate mounting on V-Pad or Acoustic-Drum
- Restrictions: For Roland V-Drum Modules only
- Accessories: Attachment material for cymbal and tom stand, connecting cable
Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad · Pad
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad is the ideal space-saving e-pad for every drum kit. With its curved shape, it fits perfectly to the side of V-pads or acoustic shells and can be easily integrated into the setup. The BT-1 is perfect for triggering sounds in the V-Drums-Modul or SPD-Percussion Pad. In addition, the pad can also be used as a convenient control for a variety of functions such as start / stop of songs, phrase loops, and more.
Additional trigger for V-Drums Kits
The compact BT-1 is the perfect supplement to integrate additional trigger pads into the drumset with a small footprint. The pad allows the triggering of additional sounds as well as the comfortable control to access various features in the V-Drums module or SPD-Percussion Pad. Due to the small size it fits easily between the existing pads, so that several BT-1 pads can be integrated in one setup.
Easy integration of electronics with acoustic drums
The BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad is a good and cost-effective solution to integrate electronics in the acoustic set. In contrast to large, round pads or foot switches, the BT-1 seamlessly integrates into the drumset without changing the configuration, the structure or the way of playing. Simply plug the BT-1 into a trigger input of your V-Drums module or SPD-Percussion Pad and enjoy a universe of new possibilities that brings Roland V-Drums Power.
The main features
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved form for mounting on V-Pad or Acoustic Drum
- Quick and easy assembly; Components for L-Rod mounting included
- The special design eliminates mis-triggers while playing other pads or cymbals
- Compatible to any V-Drums module or SPD series for triggering sounds or control functions such as start / stop, loops, playbacks, effects on / off, kit selection, tap tempo and more.
- A great way to integrate E-pads in the acoustic set
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.
Pad · Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, Pad
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)