- Power (watts rms): 90 watts
- Number of channels: 2
- Electronics: 3 Band EQ per channel
- Effects: Digital Reverb Delay
- LF driver: 2 x 8"
- Inputs: 2
- Outputs: Line out, sub woofer out
- 90-Watt Lightweight Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with Mic Input, Anti-feedback Control, Stereo Effects, and Sub Output
- Lightweight with 90 watts (45W + 45W) of power
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- Dual channels
- Sub output
- Phantom-powered mic input
- Multi-band stereo chorus, reverb/delay, anti-feedback control
- Includes onboard tilt stand and carrying case
Roland AC-90 · Acoustic Guitar Amp
In addition to being an acoustic-guitar combo amplifier, the AC-90 can also be used as a portable PA system with it's dual-channels, sub-woofer output and phantom-powered microphone input. Sing and play guitar through one combo amplifier.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power: 90-Watts (45-Watts + 45-Watts)
- Speakers: 2 x 8-inch
- Stereo: Yes
- Effects: Chorus, Reverb
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Feedback Control: Yes
- Ch 1 Inputs: 1 x Instrument Active, Passive
- Ch 2 Inputs: 1 x Combo XLR/TRS, 1 x Aux 1/4-inch, 2 x RCA Aux
- Outputs: 1 x Headphones 1/4-inch, 1 x DI Tuner, 1 x Sub Woofer, 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Dimensions: Height 12.88" x Width 18.31" x Depth 11.88"
- Weight: 25.8 lbs.
Acoustic Guitar Amp · Roland AC-90
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.