RogerMayer Rocket Axis Fuzz
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Fuzz
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: Runs only on Battery power
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 15,24 x 3,81 x 22,86
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- Developed in 1967 by Roger Mayer for Jimi Hendrix
- Discrete PNP and NPN transistor circuit configuration
- High input impedance to keep the guitars character and quality of tone
RogerMayer Rocket Axis Fuzz · Guitar Effect
RogerMayer Rocket FX
Roger Mayer is one of the greats in the effect pedal scene. In the Sixties he provided Guitar Hero Jimi Hendrix with extraordinary effects devices. Early Eighties he gave his pedals extravagant Rocket Ship shaped housings. The Roger Mayer Rocket FX series includes various Fuzz creations in the cult housings.
Guitar Effect · RogerMayer Rocket Axis Fuzz
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.