- Subcategory: Camera Microphone
- Type: Shotgun Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- diaphragm: Small-diaphragm
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 139 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: n/a
- Features: Ideal for film/TV/video
- Including: Wind protection and stand holder
- Directional Condenser Shotgun Microphone
Rode NTG1 · Microphone
Directional Condenser Shotgun Microphone.
The RODE NTG-1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone designed for professional applications within the film, video, television, voice-over and ENG industries. Specifications of the Rode NTG-1 shotgun microphone include Max SPL of 139dB SPL, Signal to Noise Ratio of 76dB SPL A-weighted and Self Noise of 18dB SPL A-weighted.
The NTG-1 provides an electronically balanced output stage and operates on 48 V to the P48 standard. The NTG-1 offers wide 20Hz-20kHz bandwidth and a controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics. The NTG-1 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras (with optional accessories) or a Boom pole.
The NTG-1 comes complete with mount and windshield. The supplied windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions. Optional accessories are available for more demanding applications.
Microphone · Rode NTG1
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.