RME FireFace UFX
- Subcategory: FireWire Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0 / FireWire
- Design: 19" 1U
- Analogue In/Out: 12 In / 12 Out
- Mic Inputs: 4
- Digital In/Out: 2 ADAT I/O, S/PDIF coaz, AES-EBU
- MIDI I/O: 1 In / 1 Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Resolution: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: -
- Special Features: Stand-alone USB-Recording-Function
- Accessories: AC cable, FireWire cable, USB cable
- 30-in/30-out 192kHz USB/FireWire Audio Interface with DSP Mixer
RME FireFace UFX · Audio interface
The Fireface UFX offers ultra-low latency operation with USB 2.0 and FireWire 400, combined with driver stability. Other features include active jitter suppression, professional reference level support, advanced standalone functionality, RME's unique DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox, and nearly identical operation and features on Windows PC and Mac.
TotalMix FX digital mixer and signal router is driven by two DSPs with integrated EQ, Dynamics, and Reverb/Echo effects up to 192 kHz, plus built-in monitoring control. The DSP-based TotalMix mixer allows independent routing and mixing of all 30 input and playback channels to all 30 physical outputs. Up to 15 totally independent stereo submixes plus a comprehensive Control Room section offer monitoring capabilities and routing flexibility.
Bright multifunctional colour display with full front-panel metering for all 60 channels plus effect bus, and complete control of all key features directly from the front of the UFX.
- 30 Input / 30 Output channels
- 24-bit 192kHz
- 12 x Analog I/O: 4 x Combo Mic/Line, 8 x TRS
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp, digitally controlled
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x FireWire 400
- 1 x USB 2.0
- TotalMix FX DSP mixer/ signal router
Audio interface · RME FireFace UFX
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.