RCF ART 315-A MK4 Set
- Complete PA set
- Design: Multifunctional cabinet
- Internal cross over: Yes (Cut Off Frequency 1800 Hz)
- Components: 15" LF- / 1" HF-driver
- directional characteristic: 90° x 60°
- Power amp output: 400 W rms
- Frequency range: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 129 dB
- Special Features: FIR Phase-Technology
- Digital Sound processing: Internal DSP
- Inputs: XLR / 6,3 Jack
- Outputs: 1x XLR Thru
- Controls: Level-control; Boost-Switch
- Pole flange: Yes
- Flyability: M10 threads
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 405 x 680 x 345 mm
- Weight: 17,1 kg
- Colour / Finish: Black
RCF ART 315-A MK4 Set · Active PA-Speakers
The ART series from RCF include both active and passive speakers for various applications. Starting with the ART 3 Series, which are highlighted in particular by the high quality compression driver and flexible applications.
The ART 7 Series convinces with the use of modern digital amplifiers and the latest generation of speaker components and thus produces exceptional audio quality with easy handling.
The ART 4 Series is the next adition which combines the legendary sound quality and reliability of the ART 3 Series with the modern Digipro digital amp technology of ART 7 series.
Specially developed digital amplifier coupled with the unique RCF transducers technology make the ART 4 Series an up to date product, suitable for a variety of sound applications.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.