RCF ART 310-A MK III
- Subcategory: Fullrange speaker
- Design: Multifunctional cabinet
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Components: 10" LF-/1" HF-driver
- directional characteristic: 90° x 70°
- Power amp output: 400 watts rms
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 127 dB
- Special Features: Incl. limiter
- Connections: XLR in/out
- Pole flange: Yes
- Flyability: M10 threads
- Enclosure: Black Polypropylene
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 537 x 337 x 315 mm
- Weight: 12,6 kg
RCF ART 310-A MK III · Active PA-Speakers
The ART 7 Series convinces with the use of modern digital amplifiers and the latest generation of speaker components and thus produces exceptional audio quality with easy handling.
The ART 4 Series is the next adition which combines the legendary sound quality and reliability of the ART 3 Series with the modern Digipro digital amp technology of ART 7 series.
Specially developed digital amplifier coupled with the unique RCF transducers technology make the ART 4 Series an up to date product, suitable for a variety of sound applications.
Active PA-Speakers · RCF ART 310-A MK III
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.