Gretsch Guitars G5655TG Center Block JR. ORG
- Color/ Finish: Orange stain
- Technology: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,6" (625 mm)
- Body Material: Maple laminated
- Top: Maple laminated
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Neo Classic Thumbnails
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x master volume
- Bridge / Tremolo: Gretsch Adjustomatic with Bigsby
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Special Features: Center Block
- Country of Origin: China
Gretsch Guitars G5655TG Center Block JR. ORG · Electric Guitar
Gretsch Guitars Electromatic
The guitars and basses from the Gretsch Electromatic Collection are characterized by their powerful and typical Gretsch sound. The instruments were developed especially for music styles with a high output level and impress with their amazingly easy and fast playability. Thanks to their pickups such as the Dual Super HiLo'Tron humbuckers, the guitars are ideally suited for use at high volumes. Play Proud!
Value for money
Good guitar but bad mechanical precisionLennart Aspman. on 25.09.2022
Good woodwork, fine pickups, smooth volume and tone knobs. Sounds fine.
Cons: on my item the saddle too narrow makes it hard to keep in tune after bending. But worst of all was that the threaded pins that supports the tom bridge were not in right position because the two holes were not drilled correct in the guitars centerblock. That caused that the bridge was hanging on the threads and the wheels to adjust the string height did not function.
Neither can the bridge wiggle that small distance that makes it work in conjunction with the Bigsby trem. The threaded pins wont allow that. So out of tune. Before I bought this guitar I have tested another that worked properly. So I am a bit disappointed and think that MK could send me a roller bridge that fits M4 threaded pins as a compensation.
Without this issues the guitar should be given 5 stars from me. So I hope MK reads this and perhaps compensate me.
Tel.: +49 5451 909-130
+49 5451 909-189
Customers were also interested in:
- Electric GuitarGretsch Guitars Electromatic G5420T ORG3.787 zł
- Electric GuitarGretsch Guitars G5420TG LTD 50's OR5.519 zł
- Electric GuitarGretsch Guitars Electromatic G5422TG DC ORG4.915 zł
- Electric GuitarGretsch Guitars Electromatic G5420T ORG3.740 zł
- Electric GuitarGretsch Guitars G5420T Electromatic Classic ORG4.208 zł
- Acoustic GuitarYamaha CSF1M2.804 zł
- SynthesizerYamaha Reface CS1.774 zł