Home > Powermixer Peavey XR 1212
Peavey XR 1212, Powermixer
Item number: 10017333
This item is not part of our current product range.
Powermixer • Design: Console • Power at 4 ohms: 2 x 600 W • Inputs: 12x Microphone XLR / line jack, 2 x stereo line jack • Inserts: Yes, for the mono channels • EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 4 Band fixed / 3 Band fixed • AUX outputs: 2 x pre and 1 x post • Effects: Digital multi-effects • Tape I/O: Yes, RCA phono • Features: integrated feedback supressor • Dimensions W/H/D: 140 x 419 x 432 mm • Weight: 8,0 kg • 12-channel 1,200W Console-style Powered Mixer with Automatic Graphic EQs and Onboard Feedback Ferret Feedback Suppression • The Peavey XR1212 powered mixer is designed for live-performance and sound-reinforcement applications. The XR1212 features a dual 600-watt power amplifier that can be summed to the main output (1200 watts) or used independently to power mains and monitors at 600 watts each. Each standard channel includes an XLR input and 1/4-inch line input, as well as a 1/4-inch channel insert. Other features include gain adjustment, 80 Hz low-cut switch, two monitor sends, EFX send, and low, mid low, mid high and high equalization controls. Two stereo channels feature dual 1/4-inch, RCA inputs, and XLR inputs. The master section features digital 9-band graphic EQ for both output amplifiers, with a built-in Real-Time Analyzer that analyzes the room and sets the EQ curves automatically when a microphone is connected to its XLR input. The master section also includes a built-in patented Feedback Ferret digital feedback elimination and a digital effects section that includes a range of reverbs, delays, compression and chorus with preset storage. The dual auto-EQ and Feedback Ferret can be assigned to two outputs--left and right, main and monitor, and monitor 1 and 2. Feedback Ferret applies sophisticated, narrow "smart" filters that find, lock and suppress offending frequencies before human ears can even detect them through virtually instantaneous notching with incremental attenuation to eliminate the feedback. The algorithm continuously checks and rechecks the problem frequencies and then releases the filters when it no longer detects feedback.
- Console-style mixer with dual Class D amplifiers
- 12 XLR mic channels, 2 with stereo line inputs - 1/4" on channel 11, RCA on channel 12
- Smooth 60mm faders
- Each amplifier provides 600W program at 4 ohms (360W program at 8 ohms)
- Feedback Ferret feedback suppressor onboard
- 4-band EQ, 2 monitor sends and an effects send on each input channel
- Mid-morph technology on mono input channels
- Digital effects
- 5 power amp modes, including fully active subwoofer crossover
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ (1/power amp) includes switchable Auto GEQ with dedicated RTA input
- 2 monitor sends
- 2 x 1/4" and Speakon combination connectors per amp
- 1/8" stereo auxiliary input
- Dedicated effects return fader
- Built-in rack ears
- Ultra-lightweight design only 22.05 lbs.