We don't have any manufacturer information about delivery time.
Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 · Guitar Amp
The Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 is the first modeling amplifier in the world to amp models for the bass guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitar. The 20 watt amplifier cannot only morph a bass amp to an acoustic amplifier and an electric amplifier. For the first time with an amplifier in this category the Vypyr VIP 1 allows the player, with his electric guitar, access to different instrument models.
- 20 Watt Modeling amplifier
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- Looper onboard - enabled with optional Sanpera ™ I or II
- 36 amp models onboard
- Global reverb and delay accessible from the amplifier
- Tap Tempo
- Bi-directional USB data, MIDI and audio recording output
- Aux / MP3 / CD input
- Headphone output with studio quality
- 25 effects with access from the amplifier
- Up to 4 simultaneous effects
- Specially voiced 8 "Modeling Speaker [/ *]
- Improved chromatic tuner
- 16 Preferences
- Patented TransTube® technology
- Acoustically ported, semi-enclosed rear housing
- Bass guitar simulation
- Acoustic Guitar Simulation
- Accessible from the amplifier real-time dual parameter controller
Peavey Vypyr VIP
The Vypyr VIP series is Peavey's response to the modeling amp boom. With the Vypyr series is a universal Modelingamp on the market for the first time. Electric guitar, acoustic guitar and electric bass? No problem, the Vypyr has the right sounds for each of the 3 types of instruments! Also new is the implementation of distorted sounds - Peavey does not rely on modeling for this feature but uses proven Trans Tube Technology with an analog tube emulation in transistor technology.
Guitar Amp · Peavey Vypyr VIP 1
No review for this product available.