Palmer PGA04 Loadbox/Speaker Sim.
- Subcategory: Speaker simulator
Palmer PGA04 Loadbox/Speaker Sim. · Recording Tool
- Sound input for loudspeaker signal with parallel jack for looping the signal when a loudspeaker is to be connected (as monitor in stage mode)
- Input impedance of the load box: 8 Ohm, max.
- Input power 120 W rms
- Indication of the input power: 6-pin LED chain
- Outputs: 2 unbalanced jack jacks, floating, balanced XLR jack
- Output Impedances: Jack 10 kOhm, XLR Jack 600 Ohm
- Level: Unbalanced 0 dBu, balanced -10 dBu with 25 Watt input power
- Knob: Volume Filter, LOW, HIGH, LITE / BROWN switch varies the sound character
- Fullrange volume delivers unfiltered sound, with the HI-CUT switch, the very bright sound of 10" speakers can be simulated with this control.
- Both controls can be mixed
Recording Tool · Palmer PGA04 Loadbox/Speaker Sim.
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.