Palmer PDI-06 8Ohm
- Load Box / Power Soak
- Adjustable 6 levels (100%, 70%, 50%, 35%, 25%, 18%)
- Reduces the volume of a speaker cabinet at full saturation of the tubes
- Specifically for 8 ohms or 2x 16 Ohm speakers
- Bypass / attenuator switch for fast switching between full and reduced output power
- Input 1x 6.3 mm jack
- Output for speakers 2x 6.3 mm jacks in parallel
- Output impedance 8 ohms
Palmer PDI-06 8Ohm · Little Helper
Every guitarist knows the following problem: your favourite tube amp doesn't sound really good until the power amp is saturated. But then it gets really loud and your bandmates or the neighbours go up the wall. This is where a Power Attenuator/Power Soak helps: the volume of the amplifier can be reduced and excess power is converted to heat. A good Attenuator should change the basic sound of the amp as little as possible - the Palmer PDI-06 8Ohm is a representative of this species. The output volume of the amp can be reduced in 6 steps - the PDI-06 can also be used as a load box, For example, to operate the amp without a loudspeaker when for example connecting it directly to a mixing console by line-out.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Korg Magnetune Tuner€ 3,90