Neumann KMS 104
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Capsule technology: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 132 dB SPL max.
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa
- Features: In nickel matt
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Neumann KMS 104 · Microphone
- Cardioid/Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Available with nickel or black finish (model BK)
- Supplied with stand adapter and storage bag
- Ideally suited for vocal applications
MP-Rating: The KM 104 features a built-in, highly-effective pop protection and provides high resistance against handling noise as well as transformerless impedance converters. In addition, it’s characterised with low self-noise and delivers uncoloured sound reproduction- a true Neumann. 6 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Neumann KMS104 (Item No. 100028791) with nickel finish
Neumann KMS104BK (Item No. 100028792) with black finish
What are handheld vocal microphones?
Microphones that you hold in your hands while performing are considered as handheld vocal microphones. These microphones have to fulfil certain criteria. They need to offer high feedback-rejection and most of them feature cardioid, supercardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns. In addition they are required to provide a rugged construction, full bass and crispy highs. Their frequency response is usually tailored, because these microphones are designed for vocal pickup. Models featuring a pronounced proximity effect are frequently used. When choosing a mic, you should also make sure that wind and breath "pop" noise as well as handling noise are sufficiently suppressed.
Microphone · Neumann KMS 104
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.