MXR M80 DI Plus
- Subcategory: Active DI Box
- Number of channels: 1
- Ground Lift: No
- Connections: Input: ¼" jack; output XLR
- Special features: Includes Distortion, Noise Gate and EQ
- 2 channels, colour and noise gate buttons, distortion and blend knobs on channel 2, bass, mid, and treble knobs
- Bass Guitar Preamp with Footswitchable Distortion Channel, Noise Gate, and XLR Direct Out
MXR M80 DI Plus · DI Box
Engage the colour switch for preset EQ, then tweak your tone with three band Bass, Mid, and Treble controls. Dial in distortion with the gain knob and blend in your clean signal. The adjustable noise gate with Trigger and Gate control kills hum and hiss from the distortion signal, while sustaining desired signals without premature cutoff. XLR and parallel 1/4-inch outputs and a phantom power switch.
MXR's Bass D.I.+ features a large selection of outputs. A dedicated 1/4-inch output to feed your signal to your amplifier. The 1/4-inch parallel output feeds a second amplifier, a dedicated tuner, or the mixing desk. An XLR direct output is perfect for recording sessions and live shows. Powering the MXR Bass D.I.+ is via a 9V battery, an optional adapter, or phantom power.
- Flexible Bass D.I.+ Clean and Distortion effects
- Run direct to the PA or to the mixer for pure tone
- Smart noise gate and optimized EQ
- NOISE GATE with an adjustable SmartGate sensitivity trigger, to remove unwanted hiss and hum, with no sacrifice of tone
- Clean channel features the COLOUR switch for pre-set EQ tone with separate onboard BASS, MID and TREBLE controls
- Controllable DISTORTION channel
- Phantom/Ground switch selects between Direct Output Ground Lift and Phantom Power
- 1/4-inch and XLR outputs plus parallel 1/4-inch output jack
DI Box · MXR M80 DI Plus
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.