MI Audio Super Crunch Box
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Presence, Tone
- Modes: 5 Modes
- Switches: Hi/Low, Compressor 1/2
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9-18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: 10 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 6 x 3,4 x 11,2
- Country of Origin: Made in Australia
MI Audio Super Crunch Box · Guitar Effect
To achieve these low-gain sounds, you only have to switch to LO mode, select COMP 1 or 2, and set the gain control to 12 o'clock. Here, the Super Crunch Box reacts sensitively to every nuance of dynamics. Turning the Gain fully up and taking the Gitare back gives you a whole range of different Plexi sounds.
In HI mode, you have the classic "80s-years-tuned Marshall sound", for which the crunch box has become famous. Perfect for the typical stadium rock riffs and the powerful lead sound with harmonics.
Guitar Effect · MI Audio Super Crunch Box
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 17 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.