MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: True bypass
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bright, Tone, Mids, Character
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 25 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 9,2 x 11,7
- Country of Origin: Made in Australia
MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe · Guitar Effect
The gain control of the MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe overdrive guitar effects pedal is designed to have a wide range of gain sounds. With the gain control at minimum, the sound is clean. At 60% you have as much gain as a TS. With the gain maxed, you have three times the gain of a TS pedal. Other features include True Bypass switching, highest quality components, die-cast enclosure, and a power supply which can run up to 25V DC with a suitable external power supply. The JRC4558D IC is mounted in a socket so that you can experiment with different ICs.
- Gain Control: The gain control of the Blue Boy Deluxe is designed to have a wide sweep of gain sounds
- Character Control: A pre-overdrive bass control. By controlling the amount of bass in the pre-overdrive signal, you change the character or feel of the overdriven sound. Turn Character down for a tight high gain sound. Turn up Character adds more 'momentum' to the tone
- Tone Control: Balancing control affects both the low and high frequencies. It's effectively like having a 2 band low/high EQ. As you turn down the tone control, the lows increase, whilst the highs increase. Visa versa as you turn up the tone control
- Mid Control: Dedicated midrange control
- Brightness Control: Designed to allow users to match the brightness of the pedal for their rig and taste. The last tone shaping control in the signal path
Guitar Effect · MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe
No review for this product available.