Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+ 1x12"
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 25 watts
- Channels: 2
- Gain Levels: 2 per channel
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Celestion
- EQ: Bass / Mid / Treble / Graphic EQ
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL84
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch and cover
- Special Features: Multi Watt Switching (5/15/25 Watt)
- Dimensions: 485 x 450 x 285 mm
- Weight: 20,5 kg
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+ 1x12" · Guitar Amp
This 50 watt Mesa Boogie combo features four inspiring modes from two oppositie personalities spread across two fully independent channels.
If you’re a traditionalist: Select Clean and Blues for your two footswitchable sounds. Or, if you’re addicted to Gain, choose Crunch and Burn. Then stand back as the well-mannered soul of Dr. Jeckyll morphs into the maniacal Mr. Hyde, hardcore beast. Most important is the classic authenticity of all these iconic tones. No matter what your stylistic destination, the Express will take you there… Fast.
Power: 50 watts
Gain Levels: 2 per channel
Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
Loudspeaker Type: Celestion
EQ: 2 x Bass, mids, treble, contour
Pre Amp Valves: 5 x 12AX7
Power Amp Valves: 2 x 6L6
Effects: Hall / Reverb
Included in delivery: Footswitch
Mesa Boogie Express
The Express Plus amplifier series based on the popular Express models, but has been expanded to include 5 new features:
1. An improved CLEAN mode in channel 1 gives the MESA / Boogie Express + more transparency in the overtones with a warm bass. Furthermore, the signal-to-noise ratio has been improved in this mode.
2. The patented Multi-Watt ™ power setting can now be set per channel and in 3 steps! 5:25 = 15/05/25 Watt selectable, 5:50 = 25/05/50 Watt selectable
3. In addition to the preset depth control (formerly Contour) was the increase of the legendary 5-band graphic equalizer donated. Exactly like the Mark V can now per channel, this graphic equalizer or the preset curve can be selected. This code can also be enabled or disabled via the footswitch.
4. The SOLO control provides a variable in volume, footswitchable volume boost to interact with a solo or a particularly important passage in the foreground.
5. New 4-way footswitch for channel switching, reverb, EQ & Solo
Guitar Amp · Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+ 1x12"
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.