- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 15 watts
- Channels: 4
- Loudspeakers: 1x 8"
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Dimensions: 382 x 379 x 205 mm
- Weight: 7,7 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 15-Watt 4-channel Guitar Combo Amplifier with One 8-inch Speaker, 3-band EQ Control, Built-in FX, Line In, and Line/Headphone Out with Speaker Emulation
Marshall MG15CFX · Guitar Amp
- Marshall tone with features for a practice or studio combo amp
- Four programmable channels access a wide tonal range
- Four built-in effects plus a standalone reverb: Chorus, delay, phaser, and flanger
- Speaker-emulated line output for direct recording
- Compatible with Marshall's MG Footcontroller
The famous Marshall sound and high reliability in an affordable packag. With digital effects and modern carbon-fiber optics the Marshall MG series combines advanced digital technology with traditional Marshall Solid-state circuits which for carried the Marshall transistor sound for decades. 100% Marshall sound with digital effects that can be automatically stored for each channel.
The Marshall MG Series is a whole family of amplification for every application. From the small 10 watt practice amp to 100 watt Amps.
Guitar Amp · Marshall MG15CFX
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.