- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 4
- Loudspeakers: 2 x 12"
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble / contour
- Inserts: Series
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Dimensions: 674 x 494 x 278 mm
- Weight: 22,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 100-watt 2 x 12-inch 4-channel Guitar Amp Combo with 3-band EQ, Digital Effects/Reverb, FX Loop, Line In, Footswitch, and Speaker-emulated Line/Headphone Outs
Marshall MG102CFX · Guitar Amp
- Output: 100 watts RMS
- 2 x 12-inch speakers
- Channels: clean, crunch, OD1, and high-gain OD2 storable
- Digital effects (chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, octave+, and reverse delay), digital reverb
- Line-in for MP3 music players
- Headphone out / line out with speaker emulation
- External effects loop
- Power-amp damping
- Silver faceplate and carbon-fiber-looking vinyl
- 2-button footswitch included
The famous Marshall sound and high reliability in an affordable packag. With digital effects and modern carbon-fiber optics the Marshall MG series combines advanced digital technology with traditional Marshall Solid-state circuits which for carried the Marshall transistor sound for decades. 100% Marshall sound with digital effects that can be automatically stored for each channel.
The Marshall MG Series is a whole family of amplification for every application. From the small 10 watt practice amp to 100 watt Amps.
Guitar Amp · Marshall MG102CFX
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.