- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 4
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Inserts: Series
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Including: Footswitch
- Dimensions: 59,7 x 29,4 x 27,5
- Weight: 11,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 100-watt 4-channel Guitar Amp Head with 3-band EQ, Digital Effects/Reverb, FX Loop, Line In, Footswitch, and Speaker-emulated Line / Headphone Outs
Marshall MG100HCFX · Guitar Amp Head
The four channel Marshall MG100HCFX features clean, crunch, OD1, and high-gain OD2 channels. Mix them with the speaker-damping function and digital effects to create killer tone. Combining analog tone circuitry and Marshall's FDD Frequency Dependent Damping technology, the MG100HCFX head provides authentic Marshall sound and feel.
- 100 watts RMS output
- Four storable channels: clean, crunch, OD1, and high-gain OD2
- Digital effects, digital reverb
- Line-in for MP3 and other music players
- Headphone-out / line-out with speaker emulation
- External effects loop
- Power-amp damping
- 2-button footswitch included
The famous Marshall sound and high reliability in an affordable packag. With digital effects and modern carbon-fiber optics the Marshall MG series combines advanced digital technology with traditional Marshall Solid-state circuits which for carried the Marshall transistor sound for decades. 100% Marshall sound with digital effects that can be automatically stored for each channel.
The Marshall MG Series is a whole family of amplification for every application. From the small 10 watt practice amp to 100 watt Amps.
Guitar Amp Head · Marshall MG100HCFX
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.