- Technology: Valve
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 2
- Gain Levels: 3 per channel
- Loudspeakers: 2 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Celestion Heritage & Celestion Vintage 30
- EQ: 2 x bass, mids, treble
- Inserts: Parallel
- Pre Amp Valves: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 4 x 6V6
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Dimensions: 690 x 510 x 265 mm
- Weight: 34,5 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in England
Available in 3-5 business days
This item is shipped by freight carrier.
Marshall JVM210C · Guitar Amp
With the JVM amplifier series Marshall has the most versatile amps of all time in their product range up till now. Uncompromised tube technology in conjunction with a modern electronic control system enables an unimagined Sound variety. The sound repertoire includes the entire range of classic Marshall sounds from the last decades, coupled with the latest features such as digital reverb and a MIDI interface.
Guitar Amp · Marshall JVM210C
No review for this product available.