Marshall JCM800 2203
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 1
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble / presence
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 4 x EL34
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 21,5
- Weight: 18,85 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- 1-channel 100-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head with 3-band EQ, and Series Effects Loop with True Bypass Switching
Marshall JCM800 2203 · Guitar Amp Head
100 Watt valve head
The all-valve JCM800 2203 is one of the most highly respected 100 Watt Marshall heads in the company´s long history. Evolving from the legendary 100 Watt ´Plexi´ head, it was also their first amplifier to feature a Master Volume (MV) control.
The very essence of simplicity, the JCM800 2203 is a one channel, all-valve amp with no reverb or built-in effects. Its foolproof interface, distinctive roar and larger-than-life ´edge´ immediately set the standard by which all other rock amps were judged and it remained the ´industry benchmark´ throughout the entire 16 years of its production life. Now it´s back by popular demand and Marshall have taken this opportunity to give it a Series Effects Loop that features a true Bypass switch that takes the loop completely out of the circuit, thus ensuring the original tone isn´t compromised in any shape or form.
- One of the most iconic and most-played guitar amplifiers since the late '70s
- Single-channel with 3-band EQ
- Incredibly powerful at 100-watts
- Series effects loop lets you switch effects pedals in and out, with true bypass operation for sonic transparency
- Birch-ply construction is incredibly strong
With the Marshall JCM 800 Series Jim Marshall paved his Amp a path to success in 1981. The amps 800 series still shine through with its distinctive British "crunch" the sound of the somewhat harder side of rock at the time. The most sought-after amp in this series is the legendary MR 2203 a one channel head with master volume, no unnecessary frills, punchy and dynamic and a classic overdrive.
Guitar Amp Head · Marshall JCM800 2203
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 13 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.