Markbass CMD 121H
- Technology: Transistor
- LF-Driver: 1 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Neodymium Custom
- Horn: Yes
- Power at 4 ohms: 500 watts
- Power at 8 ohms: 300 watts
- EQ: 4 band EQ
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Fan: Yes
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Markbass Little Mark II Combo Head and a 12-inch B&C woofer
Markbass CMD 121H · Bass Amp
The CMD121H combo ampslifier's sound is increased by the built-in Little Mark II solid state preamp with 4-band EQ, Markbass' own Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape Filter filters, and the ability to hook up to an extension cabinet for larger venues.
- 12-inch B&C woofer
- 1-inch compression driver with custom horn
- Little Mark II preamp
- 500-Watt at 4 ohm or 300-Watt at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape Filter filters
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal to a tuner, amplifier or recording equipment
- Send and Return Effect
The Italian manufacturer Markbass quickly made a good name in the field of bass amplification. The combos and cabs in the the CMD series have good features, small size, and above all by low weight.
Bass Amp · Markbass CMD 121H
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.