Line 6 Pocket POD
- Design: Pocket size
- Modelling: 32 Amp-Modelle; 16 Box-Models 16 effects
- Amp modelling: Yes
- Tuner: Yes
- Drum machine: No
- Expression pedal: No
- Inputs: 6,3 mm jack; Mini jack for MP3-Player
- Outputs: 6,3 mm Mono jack (asymmetric); headphones through a Mini jack
- MIDI: No
- USB Port: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Presets: More than 300 Presets
- Weight: 0,18 kg
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Including: 4 x AAA Batteries (Optional mains adapter DC-1 available)
- Portable Guitar Effects Processor with 300 Presets, 32 Amplifier Models, 16 Cabinet Models, 16 Effects, Audio Player In Jack, USB Connection
Line 6 Pocket POD · Guitar Multi Effects
The pocket POD is not bigger then a tuner but holds over 300 sounds, that have been programmed by rock stars and professional studio musicians. It has 32 classic and modern amplifiers as well as 16 speaker and 16 effect models, enough for any future jam session. The POD can be used anywhere as it can be run on 4 AAA batteries, just plug in your MP3 player and slip on your headphones and you are ready to hit the road. The Pocket POD is also a perfect multi effects processor that can be inserted at the amps input. The A.I.R.™ II-Technology by Line 6 turners the Pocket POD into a great DI box, with the same sounds that can be found on many current releases. Furthermore the Pocket POD´s conception is laid out so that the desired sound can be found within a few seconds. Connect the Pocket POD to a computer via USB and upload your own sounds, these can be edited with the free software Pocket POD Editor that can be found on www.Line6.com. If you have a tight schedule it’s possible to download over 3000 sounds from www.CustomTone.com, you can also upload your best sounds to this website. A top notch sound that fits into the palm of your hand and is extremely affordable. Your own sound to go…..
• More then 300 presets — including sounds from hip rock stars.
• 32 Amplifier and 16 speaker models - every amp/speaker combination is possible creating a unique sound.
• 16 Effects — all perfectly preset
• 4 Way navigation — to easily find the desired sound.
• Chromatic tuner — the output can be muted to use the Pocket POD as a tuner.
• USB-connection — to edit the sounds on your PC with the freeware from Line6.com
• CD/MP3-Buchse — use your favorite sounds as a backing track
• As mobile as you can get —180g at 5,3 x 25 x 2,5”
• Optional mains adapter (available separately)
32 Amp simulations including*:‘64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®; ‘59 Fender® Bassman®; ‘68 Marshall® Plexi 100W; Marshall® A mix of JTM-45 and Budda Twinmaster, ‘60 Tweed Fender® Champ®; Budda Twinmaster-Top; ‘65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®; ‘60 Vox® AC 15 ‘60; Vox® AC 30 without Top Boost; ‘85 Mesa/Boogie® “Clean”- channel of the Mark IIc+; ‘85 Mesa/Boogie®
“Drive”- channel of the Mark IIc+; Dumble® “Clean”- channel of the Overdrive Special; ‘95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®-Top;‘89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive; Dumble® “Overdrive Special Drive”- channel; 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus; Line 6® Insane und more.
16 Speaker simulations based on *: 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®; 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®; 1960 Vox® AC-15; 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®; 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®; 1967 Vox® AC-30; 1995 Matchless Chieftain; 1959 Fender® Bassman®; 1996 Marshall® with vintage-30 cm; 1978 Marshall® with standard 70´s ; 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks; Line 6® 4x12; Line 6® 1x12; Line 6® 2x12; Line 6®4x10 and more.
16 professional effects:
- Chorus 1
- Delay/chorus 1
- Chorus 2
- Delay/chorus 2
- Flanger 1
- Flanger 2
- Delay/flanger 2
- Rotary speaker
- 300+ presets
- 32 amplifier models
- 16 cabinet models
- 16 effects
- 4-way navigation pad
- Chromatic tuner with mute for onstage tuning between songs
- USB port to edit presets on the computer with free software from Line6.com
- CD/MP3 player input jack
- Portable design
- Weight: 6 oz
- Dimensions: 5 x 3.25 x 2.5-inches
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries or optional DC power adapter
Line 6 POD
In 1998, the first Line 6 POD was launched onto the market and started a revolution in the field of guitar recording. The idea of taking sought after amps, cabinets and effects and digitally modelling them into a compact housing was a milestone in the field of music electronics. The POD series has since been further developed and is still part of the standard set up of many guitarists and studios.
Guitar Multi Effects · Line 6 Pocket POD
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 29 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.