- Effects: 16 legendary Lexicon Reverbs, 6 Delays und 8 Effects
- Mic-preamp: -
- Available dynamic modules: dbx Dynamic section with compressor and de-esser
- Available filter modules: -
- Displays: LED string and numeric display
- Inputs and Outputs: XLR and ¼“ jack; also S/¬DPIF digital in/output.
- Features: 4 Routing configuration; incl. VST and audio unit plug in software and MX edit editor/librarian software.
- Presets: 99 Factory and 99 user presets
- External Dimensions: 19"/1U
- Optional accesories: n/a
Lexicon MX200 · Multi-Effects
The Lesicon MX200 mulit-effects processor's USB interface provides VST and Audio Unit plug-in control, allowing the MX200 to function as a hardware plug-in. The MX200's on-board processor handles the processing load, but you control it through your computer, with full automation and recall features. MX-Edit, the included cross-platform editor/librarian software, lets you create, edit, compare, save, and load reverb and effects programs.
Use two reverbs or effects at once in one of four routing options with the Lexicon MX200 multi-effects processor: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), or mono split. There are 99 Factory programs and 99 User programs, front-panel controls for Input Level, Mix 1, and Mix 2 Wet/Dry controls, Routing button, independent Tempo, Bypass, and 3 control knobs for each Processor, Program Select knob, Audition button (to preview the selected effect), and Store button.
The front panel Active Reverb/Effects Matrix displays which two effects are active, delivers single-control access to all functions, and lets you quick-audition any preset with five settings. Dual independent processor control areas with dedicated Effects Select, Tempo, Bypass, and 3 parameter control knobs provide access and control over critical parameters. LEDs illuminate to indicate any change from the 99 Factory or 99 User Programs.
- Processor Type: Multi-Effecs
- Number of Channels: 2
- Factory Presets: 99 factory presets
- User Presets: 99 user presets
- Analog Inputs: 2 x TRS
- Analog Outputs: 2 x TRS
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF coax
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF coax
- Other I/O: MIDI In/Out/Thru, Footswitch input
- Computer Connection: USB
- Hardware Reverb Unit with Plug-in Software Interface - Mac, PC
- 16 Lexicon reverbs
- Delays and modulation effects
- dbx dynamics
- Dual-processor design
- 4 routing configurations: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), mono split
- 99 factory/99 user programs
- Hardware plug-in feature
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
Multi-Effects · Lexicon MX200
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 13 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.